Merging information

Closed
Michelle - May 7, 2010 at 11:57 AM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - May 7, 2010 at 03:48 PM
I have an excel file containing two sets of (hopefully identical) serial numbers, the second set has significantly fewer serial numbers but also contains more different relevant information, if it is possible to match up the two sets of serial numbers with the additional information that pertains to them that would be the ideal. If anyone can help I would be grateful. The Vlookups that I have already done are not working properly I'm sure I'm messing something up so if help is available for that as well as every little bit helps!
Thank you

Related:

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
May 7, 2010 at 03:48 PM
It seems that you would be using VLOOKUP

For any additional help, Could you please upload a sample file with sample data etc on some shared site like https://authentification.site and post back here the link to allow better understanding of how it is now and how you foresee.