My browsers cant open facebook..need help

Closed
Sir'Bron - May 27, 2010 at 08:32 AM
 vie - May 28, 2010 at 11:16 PM
Hello, i need help on my internet browsers...im using windows xp...i cant open facebook but i can open other sites...it always says "the conection has timed out"...but it wil display i other sites...ive already tried lots of browsers including IE, mozlla, google chrome, etc...
it just cant open facebook!
and btw, when i open my browsers, my homepage is always a chinese site instead of my homepage that i set to "yahoo.com"...and it often pops up chinese website...
all browsers has the same problem..plz help me asap...i need to open my facebook, :(

3 responses

hello, i need help on my internet browsers...im using windows xp...i cant open facebook but i can open other sites...it always says "the conection has timed out"...but it wil display i other sites...ive already tried lots of browsers including IE, mozlla, google chrome, etc...
it just cant open facebook!
all browsers has the same problem..plz help me asap...i need to open my facebook, :(

thanks
First of all you need a cross over cable.The utp wire comes in two flavors.Cross over and a patch.so for peer take a cross over cable and connect.assign 2 different ip addresses.
go to start->control panel->netwok connections->local area connection->properties(Right click)->tcp/ip->use manual ip and assign address.

to chk if they are configured properly or not use ping command.
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
May 27, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Hi there,

Open browser >option>and delete cookies and clear the cache as well as history,try this and if same issue then contact Facebook for more help for fixing.

Thanks