My compaq pasario does not want to work...hlp

Closed
YeSSeY - Nov 9, 2008 at 12:04 PM
rubrami281 Posts 164 Registration date Tuesday September 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 - Nov 9, 2008 at 06:19 PM
Hello,

omb omb omb omb none of these answers helped me...

my problems is this... i turned off my Compaq Pasario V5000 and turned it back on and it went to the safe mode screen...soo i chose safe mode and it'll start up and show the windows logo and the loading bar...then it'll blink and go right back to the safe mode etc. screen and i really need to do a project and i dont have time for this i really need help like seriously...HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive been throu this before and i needed to call a tec and pay $50 to get it fixed by phone but i really dont want to pay again...and i want to know if there is an easier way of fixing this problem!!

-Yessey-

1 response

rubrami281 Posts 164 Registration date Tuesday September 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 104
Nov 9, 2008 at 06:19 PM
Shut down your PC manually. Wait about 45 secs then boot it back up. U should get a message like, Windows encountered a problem and didn't shut down normally.............Then it should ask U if U would like 2 start windows normally..........U must click enter before your PC boots up. This should allow it 2 reboot normally and U should B back in business...........Good Luck!!!!!!!!!