Can't get access to computer

Closed
CJ - Nov 9, 2008 at 02:04 PM
 humayoun - Nov 9, 2008 at 02:31 PM
Hello,
This is the first time I have asked a question in your forum. Uncertain if this is the right forum. Anyway...I had been experiencing difficulties with the little bugger Win32.Agent.pz. I finally seemed to have gotten rid of it. It has been approximately one week since i had any difficulties.

Yesterday, I was watching a movie online from netflix when all of a sudden my computer decided to log off. I don't know what happened, I checked all of the connections. No problems. Still I could not even power up my computer. I waited a few more minutes and tried again. The computer sprang to life.

The computer ran til the log on page at which point an older version of logons with an additional account (which I had eliminated) came on the screen. I tried to log on, the screen went as far as my background on my desktop and logged off. Now when I attempt to log on, I am immediately logged off.

I have many files on this computer which I would like not to have to do without. Is there any way I can get around the log on screen to try to run a program from windows that would possibly eliminate this problem?

HELP!!!!

Thank you.
CJ

1 response

haloo

sir good day,

only for need computer software. just help windows xp.

he h have to much file corapet he tell me know you don't have window cd. can you help me please,if you send me windows xp files my problem is salove. i am very thanks full to you

thanks

abdul hamid hamayoun