I need your help on Hard drive

Closed
Nazi - Jun 2, 2010 at 07:18 AM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - Jun 2, 2010 at 10:15 AM
Hello,

I want to know how i can solve a problem am having in my PC now. I have a 2 hard drive in my computer,..one is Master (which has being partition)and the other one is slave,.and that's the place have being saving my Data and doc. Now when i restart my PC,..i can's find my F:/ drive which is the one i use to save my Data and Doc. in. Is not responding and am afraid now,..i have all my Data in that Hard drive. How can i solve this problem. Please help me solve the problem. Also i have tried putting another Hard drive at the same place the other one was,..and is working and if i put the old one there,..is not working. SO then what should i do now... I need your help.
Related:

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Jun 2, 2010 at 10:15 AM
HI there,

If replacing the drive is working correctly then your old drive is definitely damaged and cannot even recover data from it.

Thanks