Security question in facebook

Closed
Mais - 8 Jun 2010 à 10:11
 sajan - 10 Oct 2010 à 08:54
Hello,



I gladly appreciate ur answering my question..

I am so sorry to forget the answer of the security question for facebook !!!

so saaad... coz i donot want to lose my account!!!

how can i retrieve my answer or just to send it for me by email... or any helpful way to change it or to skip the step in login...

please do answer... i am lost

Mais Al-Hiswani
Related:

2 responses

closeup22 Posts 8922 Registration date Friday 15 May 2009 Status Member Last seen 7 October 2010 2,099
8 Jun 2010 à 12:27
Hi there,

Ill suggest to contact Facebook support team and provide informations identifying yourself proving account is yours and get more help .

Thanks
how do you contact them? I have the same problem!
what was the fast kiss