My laptpo with window 7 is not starting up

Closed
DC - Jun 27, 2010 at 02:02 PM
toubib32 Posts 91 Registration date Tuesday June 22, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 17, 2010 - Jun 27, 2010 at 02:44 PM
Friends last night after waching the movie, when i shut down my laptop having windows 7 it did't shut down prpperly than message was there that do u want to shut down forcively, than i shut down my laptop by pressing power butten, bt next morning when i tried to start laptop it did't started only black screen comes with windows 7 signs, nd it was static at d same stage at each time whenever i tried to startup...should i need to reinstall w 7 please help me...
THANX IN ANTICIPATION..
Related:

1 response

toubib32 Posts 91 Registration date Tuesday June 22, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 17, 2010 4
Jun 27, 2010 at 02:44 PM
Hello,
Please verify your battery and your cables. Tell me if you hear any sound during startup. Try one of these procedures:
1) Start the computer by using a Windows Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE) disc for Windows 7. Then, start the computer in normal mode.
If you do not have a Windows PE disc, start the computer by using a Windows 7 installation DVD, and then start the computer in normal mode.
To prevent this problem from reccurring, apply update 974431.
* Windows 7, 32 bits versions: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=52283323-defd-4529-a88e-5fdabde75ebc
* Windows 7, 64 bits versions: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=5a058f6f-c3d3-4cbb-8c6c-ac76c94d3d0e
2) If you could access the System Recovery Options menu by pressing the F8 key before Windows starts then try
*Repair your computer: you can use to repair startup problems, run diagnostics, or restore your system
* Last known good configuration
* Safe mode and then an upgrade with the windows 7 disc
3) You can try a Startup Repair by using the Windows installation disc
Tell me if it works. Any other questions are welcome
Good luck
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Chinese Proverb