Can't load the facebook login page from my de

Solved/Closed
iris - Jun 29, 2010 at 04:47 AM
 lintosss - Sep 8, 2013 at 03:17 AM
Hello,

I can't load the facebook login page from my deskstop...
"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"
Can anyone please help..
I can login using another pc..
did found the virus: HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer but is quarantined.
Related:

4 responses

Thanks for the tip, it solved my problem! Facebook is working now. "hosts" file was hidden (don't know if it should be prior to virus) and there was a unhidden file called "h?sts". The contents of the files were identical.

Both files contained one entry:
127.0.0.1 localhost

After deleting this line in h?sts file nothing was changed but after editing hosts file, the problem is solved.

I'm now running full virus scan, hope it will find if there's anything harmful left from this trojan in my computer.
Using google chrome I've found the answer ,.go to options,. then under the hood tab, then content settings ,then click pop-ups, then click "allow all sites to show pop-ups! ,.that's it! your done!
check your c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc host file. some time may b facebook.com is there , remove it from there and it will work.
Blocked Profile
Jun 30, 2010 at 04:43 AM
Dear Iris,

It might be that the specific address has been blocked and hence I will advise you to try using an online proxy to access to it.

Thank you.
, hello I cant open facebook at all because some one told me to look at a video and I cick it and ya'll plaese help me
i have the same problem..................help plz
iam facing the same problem plzz helpp :(
am also facing the same problem, plz help me
set ur time and date correct on pc...