Ares still dont work

Closed
fastlane - 28 Nov 2008 à 11:39
rubrami281 Posts 164 Registration date Tuesday 30 September 2008 Status Member Last seen 3 February 2009 - 28 Nov 2008 à 13:10
Hello,
This is seriously bullshit...I follow the directions step by step and I dont have those folder names.....pretty annoying. C:\Documents and Settings\******\Local Settings\Application Data\Ares Vista\Data is not there on my computer.....probably im just retarded but why can I not make this work??? Please detailed instuctions or 2yr old mentality instuctions cuz Im ging step by step and I dont haveC:\Documents and Settings\******\Local Settings\Application Data\Ares Vista\Data.............Please someone help?????

1 response

rubrami281 Posts 164 Registration date Tuesday 30 September 2008 Status Member Last seen 3 February 2009 104
28 Nov 2008 à 13:10
First off, update IE. U r running Ver 6. Second, as I told every1 else on this forum, Ares has been a pain 2 all. I recommend a different P2P program. There r a lot on the web that r better than Ares. Visit the following links 4 free download:

https://apphit.com/

https://download.cnet.com/

https://filehippo.com/

http://www.oldversion.com/