128GB USB Drive NO File System!Cannot Format!

Closed
lucasizle - Jul 1, 2010 at 06:30 PM
 lucasizle - Jul 13, 2010 at 02:42 PM
Hello,

I have a 128GB Kingston Data Traveler USB Drive. When i plug it doesn't pop up to open and when i click on it from my computer it says "Drive F is not formatted. DO you want to format it?". Ive clicked yes but there is no way of choosing a file system so I dont know what to do in order to make this usn functional. Can someone tell me how to format it to FAT32 so i can actually use the drive? Thank You!

Related:

2 responses

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Jul 2, 2010 at 06:27 AM
Hi there,

Ive faced several issues like your and to tell the truth ive tried almost all and its damaged and cannt be repaired and neither retrieve data from it,you need to buy new one.

Thanks
ive since returned the drive to the seller on ebay and im gonna buy a new one thanks
ive since returned the drive to the seller on ebay and im gonna buy a new one thanks

thanks for those who did try to help but nothing was working and i paid $50 for it on ebay so i just wanted another one or my money back, thanks again