Microsoft Lifechat LX-3000

Closed
Wadey - Jul 8, 2010 at 11:52 AM
 suamaepelada - Jul 16, 2010 at 12:47 PM
Hello there all,

I currently have a headset (Microsoft Lifechat LX-3000) which I use for gaming mostly, it has a microphone on it too. I've owned it for about a month and it's great quality. I play Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning and use the ventilo 3.0.5 to speak in. However, I accidently pulled the wire out of it, lost sound but then it came on fine again after restarting the game and putting the vent detials back to how it was. Howver, a few hours later I couldn't speak through it as they is a sound which you can hear yourself speak, but when I pressed the Alt Gr button, the speaker on vent went green, and made a hum kind of noise, I asked if anyone could hear it but they said they couldn't hear anything. I have asked many freinds and searched it on the internet, but it didn't really explain it so it still didn't work. I tried to have a go at doing it myself with help of google replys, but when I did I lost my hearing on my headset too, so I can't speak or hear, also all i can hear is going in different rooms on vent, me joining and leaving the vent channel, but I can't hear anyone/thing I'm really stuck in what to do, please help me if you could i'd really gratfully appreciate it since i'm thinking about taking it back to the stop and asking for a different type but I know my mic does work since I can talk on msn a few days ago, but now sound doesnt work or mic (mic didn't work before). Please could you help me!

2 responses

Sorry for spelling mistakes, I typed it really fast!
download fdp