Pen drive not working

Closed
anand - 16 Jul 2010 à 01:10
 Blocked Profile - 16 Jul 2010 à 05:41
I can't open my flash drive. When I inserted it to my computer it would just appear a removable disk and then when I tried to open it tells that there is no disk on the dirve. Can this be fixed? what should I do to open it so that I can Use it again. Hope you can help me with this problem. thanks!
Related:

2 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday 6 June 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 16 July 2020
16 Jul 2010 à 05:16
Hi,

Try this 1.

Click on Start--->Run-->type diskmgmt.msc and click on OK.

Disk Management will be opened.

Then right-click on your pendrive--->select "Change Drive Letter and

Path.."-->Click on "Change" and assign different drive letter.

Change the volume name by rightclicking on your pendrive and select properties.

Enter your volume name.
Blocked Profile
16 Jul 2010 à 05:41
Dear Sir,

Please connnect it to another USB port to see whether the problem settles down.

Thanks in advance.