W009 Iphone Alike - Can't Change Wallpaper

Solved/Closed
Bubarsher - Aug 11, 2010 at 05:44 AM
 axlexx - Aug 25, 2010 at 08:23 PM
Hello,

I have a W009 Iphone Alike, and I need help with the default wallpapers. I have pictures on the phone that I select as a wallpaper, and whatever setting I pick the wallpaper only stays on the computer for a few seconds until I shake the phone (or pick it up) and the wallpaper changes to the default wallpaper of birds, grass, etc. How do I disable this function so I can have my own pictures as a wallpaper? I can't figure out how to delete the default wallpapers either, help!

Also, when I go to youtube, I can see videos on youtube, and when I select a video to watch it says "unsupported scheme". Why doesn't youtube work?

Any help on these two issues I am having with this phone would be greatly appreciated.

Related:

7 responses

Bubarsher Posts 3 Registration date Thursday August 12, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 15, 2010 2
Aug 15, 2010 at 09:38 PM
On the main screen of the phone there is a green icon called 'prof' short for profiles. Select this icon and click on 'general' then 'customize' then click on 'alert type' and select vibrate or vibe then ring, etc. click on 'ok' hit 'back' and then make sure you select 'activate'

call your phone from landline to test and voila!

hope somebody out there can help me with my wallpaper switching problem!
Blocked Profile
Aug 12, 2010 at 05:44 AM
Dear Sir,

Please indicate whether the phone is a china phone so that we can get you appropriate information about it.

Thanks.
Bubarsher Posts 3 Registration date Thursday August 12, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 15, 2010 2
Aug 12, 2010 at 05:29 PM
The phone is a China phone. I looked up the model # online and it is a 'W009' phone and it's called a 'China iPhone Alike'.
I have this same phone...i had no problem changing the wall paper but i do have a problem....how do you get it to vibrate mode? When you press the knob on the side it goes to silent mode and i do no see how to convert it to vibrate mode...anyone know how?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Aug 12, 2010 at 06:00 PM
you simply changed the wallpaper and it kept the change? Have you found a way to delete the factory wallpapers in the phone of the birds?

When I select my ringtone for sim1 it asks me the following 'ring, vibe then ring' etc.

Can you watch videos on youtube on your phone? and if so how?

also, i want to see if I can fix the wallpaper glitch by resetting my phone, what would the default factory password for my phone be?
hi...your right if you shake the phone it changes the wallpaper..apparantly its a "feature" check the youtube video posted on the page below (scroll down half way down the page to where someone posted the video)..thanks for replying about the vibe..will take out and put back in the simm and see if i get that message
http://translate.google.tt/...
Thanks...that works....much appreciated