Combine 7 excel's into 1 excel

Closed
deepti - Dec 12, 2008 at 12:43 AM
Aadhi Posts 17 Registration date Tuesday December 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 7, 2009 - Dec 12, 2008 at 05:17 AM
Hello,

I have 7 excel's .I need to combine all these into 1 excel under different work sheets.The column's are not same in any of the excel (entirelu diffreent).i have to automate these process...Please can anybody help me on this....
Related:

2 responses

I have 7 excel's .I need to combine all these into 1 excel under different work sheets.The column's are not same in any of the excel (entirelu diffreent).i have to automate these process...Please can anybody help me on this....
Aadhi Posts 17 Registration date Tuesday December 9, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 7, 2009 3
Dec 12, 2008 at 05:17 AM
Hi,
To the level of my understanding of your problemam answering this: if you it is not suitable, then please describe the issue specifically:

Say one Excel file has data in sheet 1 workbook (If u have changed the name, then that name, in this case Sheet 1):
Right click on that sheet 1, ih displays a list in that select 'Move or Copy" then a small dialog appears, click 'New Book' for 'To Book' option and check'Create a copy' checkbox. It'll open a new book with that data (don'e close this new excel)

Continue this in all the other 6 excel files and that time be sure you select the name of the newly cerated excel sheet in 'To Book' option.

Regards!
Aadhi