XP loading screen wont appear

Closed
Reno - Aug 14, 2010 at 11:13 AM
 ian - Aug 27, 2010 at 09:11 AM
Hello,
i've just had this problem last night.i was playing games on my pc then suddenly there's a blackout at my area.when the lights turned back on,i re-on my pc again.after playing for around 20 minutes,there's another blackout.and after the lights on again,i re-on my pc.this things kept repeated for 4 times.and when the 4th time,i didnt on my pc back.the next day when i turned my pc on again,it loads the bios screen.usually after the bios load,XP loading screen will appear.but this time it didnt appear and the screen just went black.i tried to restart the pc and the same thing happened.before the black screen,i heard a 'clicking' sound thingy.its not beeping sound.i kept restart the pc but it doesnt make any changes.i've tried boot in safe mode and every thing on the f8 menu but its still the same.'click' then it goes black.it wont even load.at 1st,i thought it was the RAM's failure.i've replace my old ram with a new one but it didnt solved a thing.my monitor and everthing was working just fine.could it be a motherboard failure?

Processor-AMD Athlon II am2 245
motherboard-Gigabyte MA74GM-S2
RAM-1gb ddr2 kingston
hdd-samsung 80GB IDE (which my windows xp sp2 were installed at)
hdd-western digital 640GB SATA
Graphic Card-Gigabyte GeForce GT220 1GB DDR3

windows xp sp2 32 bit
Related:

2 responses

BITSAXIS Posts 19 Registration date Sunday March 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 24, 2011
Aug 19, 2010 at 03:53 AM
put your win xp in and select fix your computer.
reformat..:)) that s It...Hope iT works