Help to transfer pics from camera to laptop

Closed
laura - Aug 27, 2010 at 03:22 PM
sylveths Posts 10 Registration date Wednesday January 23, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 24, 2013 - Jan 24, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Hello,

I would be really grateful if anyone could help me. When I click on transfer pics from camera the computer says it cannot find a camera connected, even though it is.
I am not technically minded, so any help would be appreciated.
Thankyou'
Laura.

Related:

3 responses

Can you help me to transfer pics from my Olympus camera to my laptop. When I connect my camera to the USB port and click on 'transfer from camera' the message comes up saying it does not recognise a camera being connected. I am not technically minded, and this is driving me insane. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP!!
I have exactly the same problem with my Canon camera!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Aug 27, 2010 at 04:24 PM
Hello Laura,

I also have a Olympus. You must first install the software that came with the camera, start the programme and then plug in the camera with the USB. The camera will then ask you what you wish to do, such as go to pc, quick print, etc.

But you really need the software now called Olympus2.

Regards
sylveths Posts 10 Registration date Wednesday January 23, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 24, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 at 12:34 AM
make sure that the camera or your camera cord is plugged in to your laptop. Then if it properly connected, check if the two devices are successfully connected or make it sure that your laptop recognized your camera. in Checking just go to my computer and make sure that your camera or camera brand/name is displayed in it..