Pc recovery

Closed
steph - Dec 17, 2008 at 04:04 PM
 steph - Dec 18, 2008 at 12:37 AM
Hello,
i recently had a problem where my desktop wasnt showing ,star up button and such.. nothing but my background. so ive researche the forum on how to fix it .. it didnt work.. and when .. i kept fixing it and iunoo what i did.. it finally gave this blue screen. or that black screen. saying that.. the hard ware ore something needs to fix ... and that i couldnt get to windows.. i tried safe mode and all that crap but it never worked.. so then.. okay.. theres nothing else to do because i get through windwos.. so i pressedF10..and when i did that.. it did a pc recovery.. thinkin.. that it will like iunoo fix it to its original. but i didnt noe that.. it would delete my files.. and such ... so now.. everything came back i see my desktop and such.. but i cant seem to locate all my old files.. and i didnt even backed up my files...=(

.. .so is there any way that i can relocate or retrieve where my files are at??
and in manual way.. cuz i dont want to be downloading. these.. undeleteplus. and all that other progra,...
so is there anyway that i can ddo it manual.. or soemthing?...
please help me.. cuz i want to find all my pictures. .and that i dont want to redownload all my songs. again
which i have 15oo songs.. and its gonna take a long time for me to redownload everything =(

PLEEASEEE HEEELLPPP MEE
Related:

3 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Dec 17, 2008 at 04:08 PM
Some of your file should be recoverable - look into this product from Ontack - it has a free trial download

https://www.ontrack.com/en-us/data-recovery/software
i dont have to pay for ontrack at all?
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Dec 17, 2008 at 04:14 PM
You can see what files can be recovered and recover a limited number for Free. A total recovery will cost you over a hundred dollars US
oHokies//
thank you..

anyone out there has another way?
please help me