I'm anble to download files from I phone 3 g
Closed
Raju
-
23 Sep 2010 à 10:07
Saman.tha Posts 1381 Registration date Monday 25 May 2009 Status Moderator Last seen 14 September 2015 - 23 Sep 2010 à 10:23
Saman.tha Posts 1381 Registration date Monday 25 May 2009 Status Moderator Last seen 14 September 2015 - 23 Sep 2010 à 10:23
Related:
- I'm anble to download files from I phone 3 g
- Psiphon 3 - Download - VPN
- Granny 3 download pc - Download - Horror
- Scratch 3 download - Download - Programming languages
- Fl studio 21 download - Download - Musical production
- Microsoft store download - Download - App downloads
1 response
Saman.tha
Posts
1381
Registration date
Monday 25 May 2009
Status
Moderator
Last seen
14 September 2015
33
23 Sep 2010 à 10:23
23 Sep 2010 à 10:23
Hi Raju,
I'm not quite sure what kind of data you want to download. If you want to download applications, videos... from Safari this won't work out, because most of them can't be used on the iPhone.
If you want to download PDF files, pictures or something like this, please refer to the following article:
https://www.apple.com/iphone/
I'm not quite sure what kind of data you want to download. If you want to download applications, videos... from Safari this won't work out, because most of them can't be used on the iPhone.
If you want to download PDF files, pictures or something like this, please refer to the following article:
https://www.apple.com/iphone/