Weird network issue

Closed
swaro - Oct 17, 2010 at 02:58 AM
 peter - Oct 18, 2010 at 01:55 AM
Hello,
Ok, I am confronted with one of the weirdest network issue I've seen. I have a broadband connection, one desktop and one laptop connected through a D-Link DIR-615 router. The router is bran new, desktop as well. I set it up and everything worked great for a few days but now, router is says it's connected to the internet, on both my pc's it shows internet access but nothing works. Browser display server not found or connection was reset message, windows live mail won't work, skype connects and disconnects and so on. I tried everything I could think of but nothing worked. I disabled Norton firewall, windows firewall, updated router firmware, etc. no results. My previous router ( Siemens ) did the same thing. My ISP told me this problem is way over their head, I posted on other forums but no one replied. I'm running win 7 ultimate on both computers, Norton internet security on desktop and Norton 360 on laptop. Anyone have any idea? Thanks.

1 response

Hi! KY find the driver cds and install the wireless network the computer is going to be OK