Problem using the airtel sim in micromax

Solved/Closed
Jatin - Nov 26, 2010 at 04:02 AM
 Amit - Dec 21, 2010 at 04:44 AM
Respacted Sir/Madam,

I am using a New Micromax Q 75 .
I m facing some problem with using the cell.

My Vodafone Card is working properly but my second card is Airtel is not working properly sometime on this card coming error like Failed. When someone call me this type of error coming. The Number you have dial is not reachable.
Some time just beep came & phone cut down.

So Please give me solution of this problem.
Please Reply Me on E-Mail ID is removed for your security

Thanks & Regards
Jatin Patel
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Nov 26, 2010 at 04:50 AM
Hi,

Issue may be from Network provider or the sim card itself contact the service provider informing them about the issue,needful will be done till then use the Vodafone sim .

Thanks
I am using Micromax Q75 since last 15 days. But I am facing problem..In the movile only one sim works properly and other one is most of the time doesnt works. when you dial the other sim number it shows out of coverage area. Which ever sim to put. One out of two is not working properly. Airtel, Aircel or Vodafone. Always have such problem.

thanks
Rana
Blocked Profile
Nov 29, 2010 at 03:12 AM
Hi Rana,

I think this model on mobile phone has some issues with it from factory itself.Send it for repairs where it was purchased and let them do needful to repair it as 15 days is very less and warranty will cover all expenses .

Good luck
Respacted Sir/Madam,

I am using a New Micromax Q 3+ .
I m facing some problem with using the cell.

My Aircel Card is working properly but my second card is Airtel is not working properly sometime on this card coming error like Failed. When someone call me this type of error coming. The Number you have dial is not reachable.
Some time just beep came & phone cut down.

So Please give me solution of this problem.
Please Reply Me on E-Mail
Thanks & Regards
Amit