Sims 3 ambition for iPhone 4???

Solved/Closed
Frosty - Nov 28, 2010 at 08:59 PM
 Pookie - Jan 21, 2013 at 05:58 PM
Hello,
What cheat do I use to get money? The one with the gardening and the shaking your phone douse not work!?
Plz help

Related:

6 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 13, 2011 at 04:20 PM
Greetings to all,

I got this from the horse's mouth, read carefully so that you stop waisting your time looking for cheats.

There are no SIM 3 Ambition cheats that will work on IPhone 4.

If you ever find one that will work on IPhone 4 you would be crowned King of the Earth.

Best regards
By the way there is a cheat when its time to go to work do not click the button on the menu with the diamond click the town and click on ur work place and then click the diamond to go to work u can go to work up to three tims and get 3 times as much money as u usually do

Sincerly
The king of the earth
ashley5527373
Dec 10, 2010 at 08:25 PM
d a computer then you must download everything you bought thru ur ipod onto the computer ( which is lik impossible). anyway all you have to do is jailbreak your ipod. after cydia should automatically be download onto ur device. next you should buy on the app store installous and other things becuase once u jailbreak ur ipod ... chances are ur device will b varyyyy fast in the begining but after a while its going to be so slow it will literaly take a few days just to go to tht one thng. so wat ur do is download apps to ur ipod go faster. (perferably installous it really works, but u can only get this if ur ipod is jailbroken.)
dnt Worry Bout It
Jan 11, 2011 at 07:19 PM
on ambition for Sims 3 Ipodtouch you cannot use any secret cheats as far as I know. I am looking for the cheat for infinite money and it wont show up. The garden one only work on regular sims 3 and looks like the creator of sims must of stopped any Ipod Cheats due to failure loading a hacked app. Srry
it only works on the sims 3 not the sims 3 ambitions

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Im sorry to hear that. It wontnwork on I pad ither
Go on help and about scroll down click on gardining hold ur Ginger on the gardening title and shake the iPhone keep trying if doesn't work I had to do this but it's worth it because u can use this cheat many times it gives u £500 each time and at the moment I have £20,000 so you can use it lots best wishes Feebs x
That was not ment to say Ginger it was ment to say finger
I can't get this to work:/
That's for sims 3 (not ambitions)
i cant get it to work I have an iphone 3G it is on sims 3 I put my finger on garding tips and shook the screen up and down and NOTHINHG happend
shoudnt it work????