The discussions

Sims 2!! custom content pleasee helpp me!! :(

Solved/Closed

heeyy guys :| I need help I've downloaded and installed custom content for my sims 2 game. But it won't show up in the actual game. I've tryed eve...

25 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2019 by
Levy

Why sims 3 testingcheatsenabled true won't work.

Solved/Closed

Hi, I have been trying to get my sims 3 cheat to work. I have checked to see if I am typing in wrong but not. I have done it on pause, on edit town...

30 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2019 by
Lisa

My sims 3 character is stuck!

Solved/Closed

HELP! I have been playing Sims 3 for a few months and something like this has never happened... In my family the wife, Summer, was pregnant. Her hu...

10 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2019 by
Laura

Sims 3 launcher stopped working

Solved/Closed

Hello, I just purchased SIMS 3 for my daughter. The software installed fine, but when she tries to start the game, she gets this message on the sc...

55 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2018 by
SaneSim

Sims 3 keeps crashing

Solved

Hello, I've had this problem for a while, i'll be playing my game for like a couple minutes and then it'll either freeze up and i'll have to close...

41 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2018 by
annominous

Sims 3 crashing

Solved/Closed

Hello, I recently purchased the Sims 3 game for my Dell PC and I have been having problems with the game crashing. I could play the game for about 10...

31 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2017 by
karolynn

The sims cheat codes game froze

Solved

Ok so ive been using testingcheatsenabled true for like, ever and it stopped working just now. I did download some new content but i played a few time...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2017 by
Falcoron

How do you get loads of money on sims 3 ipod

Solved/Closed

Hello, How do you get loads of money on sims 3 the iPod and iPhone version without downloading the source and getting your iPod or iPhone jail somt...

58 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2017 by
Lelelelelelellele

Sims 3 mobile - upgrade house and gardening

Solved/Closed

How do you upgrade your house? I've been playing for a while (probably 2 weeks SIM-time) but can't see how to upgrade the houdse, which is what I thin...

74 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2017 by
Grow veg on sims3 mobile

Solved

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with how you grow veg on sims3 mobile? Thank youConfiguration: Windows Vista Internet Explore...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2017 by
Hi

I got cheats c:..ipod sims 3 ambitions

Solved

Hello, In the sims3 ambitions to get more money very fast all you have to do is go to build. Mode and build rooms. Make them as huge as you want a...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2016 by
mony

Sims 3 mobile help: personality traits

Solved

Hello, RUTH : shy, friendly, active, natural cook, neat JACK: friendly, active, neat, easily impressed JILL: conversationlist, good sense of ...

28 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2016 by
No

Sims 3 crashing and blue screening

Solved

Hellooo. I am having a bit of a problem with my game, and I would be very appreciative if someone would help me. I recently had a brand new hard drive...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2015 by
Tephlyn

Alguna forma de hacerlo conectar

Solved

hola como conecto el launcher de los sims 3 con el EA download manager para actualizarlo?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2013 by
BunoCS

Sims 3 has stopped working, launcher problems

Solved/Closed

I bought the sims 3 about a year ago. I played it for some time, but had to quit due to school. I've had some free time and, upon starting it, noticed...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
Potato

Sims 3 ambition for iphone 4???

Solved/Closed

Hello, What cheat do I use to get money? The one with the gardening and the shaking your phone douse not work!? Plz help Configuration: iPhone ...

12 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2013 by
Pookie

How do u bring up the cheat window for sims 2

Solved/Closed

Hello Everyone, I need help with the cheats for Sims 2. When I press ctrl shift c the cheat window doesn't come up. Please help!!System Configu...

197 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2013 by
Bab4Gu41

The sims 3 testingcheatsenabled cheat

Solved/Closed

Hello, I've typed testingcheatsenabled true in the cheat window and it does things that I want it to do but it doesn't let me increase/raise my ski...

32 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2013 by
sabrinasano

Help love sims n keep crashing, screen goes black then turns off

Solved/Closed

Right I have a HP windows laptop.. for games (what I asked for) n it used to run the Sims 3 easy for as long as I wanted.. now after I while the scree...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2012 by
Tazbazz94

The sims 3 not responding

Solved/Closed

Hello, i just bought the game Sims 3 and I can create a sim, but as soon as I go into building mode or even to play with the sim, it freezes, and the...

170 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2012 by
sims3fanatic

Sims 3 cheat (iphone)

Solved/Closed

Hello Everyone, I found out about a pretty useful and cool cheat, but it is only for the iPhone. If you decide to use it you will receive $500.00 e...

9 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2012 by
Alikat

Sims 3 crashing

Solved/Closed

Hello, I've been playing sims 3 on and off ever since I got it. but just recently I would start playing it and randomly in the game (bout hour or...

8 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2012 by
luvlychrissy

Cheat code the sims 3

Solved

Hello, Can I have the cheat code for money please?Configuration: / Indeterminable Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2011 by
bionik

The sims 2 university but not the sims 2

Solved

Hello, I have the sims 2 university but not the sims 2 and it say i have to have the sims 2 to play the sims 2 university does anyone know how i co...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
chic

Sims delux edition wont install

Solved

Hello, I have the sims delux edition for PC and when I insert it into the disk drive it gives me a window saying "Open folder to view files" and tha...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
sadgurl

Sims 3 compatibility with win7

Solved

Hello, I got a Sims 3 game for my computer and it has windows 7, will it work?

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
phillip

Sims 3 cheat box does not come up!

Solved

Hiya, i press CONTROL - SHIFT - C (& ive done this a million times before on sims 2) but it does not work on sims 3 for me!! please help... ...

9 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2010 by
Jess

Sims 2 teen style stuff

Solved

Okay so i have the sims 2 and my sister got me teen style stuff for my birthday and wen i go to download it it will download but all the walls of my h...

14 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
Guest :)

Sims 3 ave babies if they are ur partner

Solved

Hello, you can still ave babies if they are ur partner all u do is woohooConfiguration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.5

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
martine

Sims2 double deluxe and expansion packs

Solved

Hello, So I got the Sims2 Double Deluxe at college because I forgot my games at home. When I got some of my regular Sims 2 expansion packs in the mai...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
Rebca

Cheat for the sims 3

Solved

Hello, im wondering what do you push to bring up the cheat window for the sims 3

29 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
Emily

Sims 2 and 3 minimum hardware requirements

Solved

Hello, What sort of software do you need to have on your computer/laptop to work sims 2 and 3?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Sims 3 shuts off on it own

Solved

My game is shutting off on its own and i dont know why..I'll only be playing for like 20 or 30 minutes and then it just shuts off and brings me to my ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Sims 2 dowload through ed manager

Solved

Hello, I have been trying to download Sims 2 from the EA Download Manager. The file is 4.3 GB but it won't download past 4.0 GB. The error reading s...

7 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
ada

Help installing sims 2 fun with pets!

Solved

Hello, I cant install the sims 2 in my pc tho I have the cd..it all goes ok.. first it comes to choose a lang then the code but then when its ready...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
miley dancer1254
Results 1 - 35 out of a total of 35