The Sims 3 Ambitions babies on the iPhone

Closed
Georgia-Skye-Chelsea - Dec 9, 2010 at 10:22 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 18, 2011 at 04:23 PM
Is the sims 3 ambitions for the iphone completely different to the PC one because everyones on about they've had triplets and they can take there kid to the park etc ive only got one child and its still a toddler and it dosent say I can have any more babies and im also stuck on a goal ive done what it says and it hasnt said ive completed it, it says sleep in someoneles bed and I have about 20 times someone help me cheats or something like that ive completed every career and got to the top ive skilled up on everything now I have nothing to do im confused is that all you can do on it? :) thankyou xxx
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 18, 2011 at 04:23 PM
Hi Ellie,

Everybody on this forum who was looking for a baby on IPhone can now confirm that it is impossible on the phone, only on PC. For some reason, the phone renders sims sterile.
You can not have another baby once you already have one
But then on the pc you can have so much babies