i have erase all content and setting from ipod
now itouch is not starting only logo is appearing
so what can i do please tell me urgent sir
thankyu

1 response

Blocked Profile
Dec 1, 2010 at 02:16 PM
Hello,

If the iPod is showing only an Apple logo and in no way starting up, then it is most probably that the iPod software is corrupted. The solution is clear and simple. There are two possibilities to get the problem solved.

The iPod can easily be fixed up by restoring it or updating its software. The first step to get through is setting the iPod in Disk mode. For doing it, toggle the hold switch on and off and press the menu button till you see the Apple logo which appears on the screen. As soon as it appears, let the Menu button released and the select buttons and instantly press and hold the Select together with the Play/Pause buttons till you see the Disk mode appears.

At last, connect the iPod to your computer.

Updating the iPod software normally assures that the applications, files and music on it are not deleted but in your situation, you have already cleared it all. So there is no problem is carrying a restore, which is better for fixing the trouble.

Proceed by selecting your iPod from the Source Panel and simply click on Restore. Then follow the wizard properly. One thing that you must make sure is that you do not have internet connection during all these proceedings for the fact that you might need to install the latest iTunes edition.

Hope that the information provided helps you solve the matter, kind regards.