Can not see Hide hidden folders option in Fol

Closed
Chandu - Dec 31, 2008 at 09:43 AM
 chandu - Aug 31, 2009 at 08:50 AM
Hello,

When I open Folder options in my computer I can not see the option Show hidden folders and I can see Hidden folders always which causes me problems in-terms of security. How to get the option in the list. Initially I used to get but now somehow its not coming. Could you please help me on this?

Thank you in advance.

3 responses

when i open the computer and some file hidden after hidden they files unhide not what is the reason and how can i troubleshoot this problem pl. described details
kundan, patna
Hi Kundan,

Thanks for your time. I was able to solve the problem. I found a s/w called smart virus remover which helps in solving this problem. It also helps in deleting unnecessary auto run files.
Thanks for the reply. But my problem is that I can not see the option "Show hidden files". Initially I used to get that but later (2 days ago) started this problem. I have only single user in the system with Administrative privileges.
andytozor Posts 17 Registration date Saturday September 6, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2009 1
Jan 1, 2009 at 02:47 AM
Hi,

Seems that you must review your folder options to access to your hidden files :

Just use below advice ;

Click on tools;

Folder options

View.

Select view hidden files.

If you can't access to these options surely your computer or user is has some restrictions;