RIGHT arrow key it goes up..

Closed
Joshua - Dec 11, 2010 at 08:08 AM
 Blocked Profile - Dec 13, 2010 at 11:56 AM
Hello,

Hey I've recently have something wrong with my keyboard arrows. When I press the RIGHT arrow key it goes up, when I press the UP arrow key it seems like it's going right. Please help. It's really annoying.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Dec 11, 2010 at 01:18 PM
Hello Joshua,

The actual situation that you are experiencing suggests that there should be a virus, malware or trojan causing the keys to act inversely. Please carry out a scan and eliminate the conflicting software.

Yet if you are having such a trouble while playing a game, you should get to the Games Options and then to its controls to configure the keys correctly.

Thanks in advance.
OK awesome, at least I could have a glimpse on whats the problem with my keyboard here. Trouble with the game, yeah it does. But the game itself doesn't seem to have a key configuration with my arrow keys. The game I was playing was warn by Windows that it's not compatible and while I was play the game, I heard a beep sound quite similar to the beep when you hold the NumLock key for 5 seconds. After that, the problem I recently mention occurred.
Blocked Profile
Dec 13, 2010 at 11:56 AM
So Joshua, this is the actual trouble, the game is not compatible and this is why it is not working correctly.