Windows movie maker

Closed
Doe12 Posts 37 Registration date Thursday September 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 11, 2009 - Jan 1, 2009 at 02:37 AM
timefor7 Posts 11 Registration date Saturday October 4, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2009 - Jan 1, 2009 at 04:28 AM
Last year I went on a tour and took lots of pictures. I was thinking of putting them on a cd for viewing and I used Windows Movie Maker. But the heck is that I cant do this
When I click on the "Save to my computer" option, I make the file name and then set a directory to save it to C:\.
I click "Next" and then select "Best Quality for playback on my computer." It also tells me about the size it will be and how much I have on my HDD.

When I continue, it goes to the "Saving Movie" screen, and estimates the remaining time. Then it tells me: "Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original source files used in your movie are still available, that the saving location is still available, and that there is enough free disk space available, try again."

All of the requirements are met bit yet it does not work.

Please help me!
Related:

1 response

timefor7 Posts 11 Registration date Saturday October 4, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2009
Jan 1, 2009 at 04:28 AM
Hello,

If all you want to produce is slide shows, there is a simple yet effective way for Windows XP. Just download the free XP Power Toy 'HTML Slide Show Wizard'. It'll generate slide shows in a wizard-like interface. Or, you can pick up OpenOffice.org. It's a free, powerful, open-source, Microsoft Office compatible office suite. It will also generate slide shows, among many, many other things.

hpy nw yr