CANNOT OPEN INTERNET EXPLORER

Closed
CROONERBOY - Dec 25, 2010 at 11:56 PM
Cassandra_IE_Team Posts 8 Registration date Tuesday October 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen December 29, 2010 - Dec 29, 2010 at 05:44 PM
Hello,

I TRIED TO PURCHASE SPY DOCTOR ONLINE BUT FOR SOME REASON, I CANNOT OPEN INTERNET EXPLORER EVERY TIME I CLICK ON PURCHASE OR REGISTER ONLINE. PLEASE HELP...

Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Dec 26, 2010 at 06:30 AM
Hi,

One the one hand you say you can't open IE but on the other hand you say you can click on purchase. I am confused! Please explain in detail.

Regards

P.S. If you are to reply, please do not use all capital letters, it's very annoying et offensive, Thanks
Cassandra_IE_Team Posts 8 Registration date Tuesday October 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen December 29, 2010 3
Dec 29, 2010 at 05:44 PM
Hello CROONERBOY,

I agree with Ambucias, more information is needed to fully help you resolve this issue. Does your IE appear to be frozen? Can you access other website with no problem?

A few things you can try:

- Copy the url of the website that you want to get into. Then, open Tools, and click on Internet Options. Now, click on the Security tab, highlight Trusted Sites and click the Sites button. Paste the url of the site, into the space next to the ADD button. Make sure you put an 'S', after the HTTP

- If it's not just this one site you are having issues with, you may want to repair / reinstall IE - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/browsers/how-to-repair-or-reinstall-ie

Good Luck!

Cassandra
IE Outreach Team