Acer Aspire One Netbook HUGE Problem

Closed
Scotty - Jan 21, 2011 at 05:18 PM
 Arty - Jan 30, 2011 at 07:18 PM
Hello,

My Netbook was fine this morning when I was listening to music on it. But it was running a little slower than usual. Suddenly it froze, the music started looping and then I got the blue screen of death. I held down the power button until it turned off and then turned it back on. When it turned back on it booted up normally, but then only showed the wallpaper. There was no start button, no taskbars, no files of any sort. Control Alt Delete did nothing, and neither did right clicking. But the cursor will still move. I was completely confused by this so I went on to restart the computer and using F8, I put it on safe mode. On safe mode everything is where it should be. I did a virus scan, and it didn't find anything. I deleted Frostwire because I had downloaded it yesterday and I thought that perhaps that was the problem. But nothing is working. It's still only showing the wallpaper. Please help me >_< I JUST got this.

Related:

1 response

open it in safe mode perform a recovery in safe mode back to a date when it was working properly and then restart windows normally after the recovery process