Blue screen messege while installing xp in mini hp

Closed
Deepak - Feb 27, 2011 at 03:46 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 1, 2011 at 04:10 PM
Hello,

i am using hp mini laptop when i start laptop is boots but after few seconds it shows blue screen message and i tried to install xp from USB it copies the files and while starting windows then again it shows blue screen message. i am tired with this any one can help me please
Your email address has been removed for your own security.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Mar 1, 2011 at 06:33 AM
Heelo Deepak,

Have you solved your issue? What is the 10 caracter code starting with 0x you read on the blue screen?
no still not solved the problem of blue screen and i can not see any charecter code because the blue screen only flicker for a second and laptop start again
Anonymous User
Mar 1, 2011 at 12:06 PM
Hello Deepak and Ambucias,

Deepak can you tell me what operating system you use now? Did you remember to change the SATA Mode to IDE in your bios before starting the installation?
i am using xp and there is no any option to change SATS mode to IDE in bios
Anonymous User
Mar 1, 2011 at 01:06 PM
Did you try to install Windows with a CD or to boot with an external CD player, because many computers do not yet support the installation from a pendrive.
yes but it copies the files and setup start and it shows the blue screen message
your hardware or software change might be the caused ......