- Visible area on my LCD monitor became reduced
- Thinkvision monitor power saving mode ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Count the visible clothes in c - Forum - Programming
- No display on monitor but cpu running ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- How to reduce best friends list on snapchat - Guide
- Lg monitor won't turn on ✓ - Forum - Monitor
i have a built in graphics card with intel DG 31 PR motherboard and the graphics score shows 2.8 on windows 7
hey, thanks for your suggestion. but i didn't find the path. no such path (right click on desktop->menu->Graphics Options->Panel Fit->Scale Full Screen) on the menu appearing after right click can be found. hey, i use windows 7. what can i do now? please response.