MSN/Hotmail temporarely Blocked.

Solved/Closed
alvin - Mar 15, 2011 at 12:49 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 15, 2011 at 03:55 PM
Hello,

but i have a problem here. i had forgotten those information i typed in earlier when i created my account. if there any other way or possibility ??? to recover my blocked account??? i seriously need help would appreciate if you could guide me along. thanks
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Mar 15, 2011 at 06:40 AM
Alvin,

If you have not used your Hotmail or MSN for spamming or other messages which would be against the MSN rules, you will agree that someone hacked your account.

If your MSN Account has been hacked, go to MSN email support:
https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts&scrx=1

You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity:
* Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
* Your first name and full name.
* Your date of birth (month / day / year).
* Your country.
* The state, province or department in which you reside.
* Your zip code.
* The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org/
* The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
* Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
* Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
* The date and approximate time of your last login.
* The information below:
o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
? Examples of files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
? Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
? Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages.
o For Windows Live Messenger user :
? Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
? The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger.
VERY IMPORTANT ! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations !

? Remember this is the only way you can expect to recover your account!
i did not spam any emails before. but could it be possible that i left my msn online on other people's computer? because the last time i log in was in my friend's computer on ebuddy. that was long time ago and since then i couldnt log in to my msn account on my computer. is this also the cause of why my msn is being temporarily blocked??? can this be the case? if so, i will ask my friend to log off my acc on ebuddy.
please guide me along. i really need to keep in touch with my friends in singapore. i had migrated to malaysia few months ago and it is quite an inconvenience for me as my msn is being blocked. i will appreciate if you could do something about this. thanks.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Mar 15, 2011 at 03:55 PM
Alvin,

I wrote instructions on how to recover your account. You must follow them and there is no other way. Hotmail should reply to you within 48 hours or a week.