Blue screen immediately after login

Closed
chris - Mar 18, 2011 at 08:10 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 18, 2011 at 04:02 PM
Hello,

I've been using my little brother's laptop for about 3 months now, and in the process I've saved so many important documents and programs to it that I do not have on my own. But recently he and my mother have been using it as have I. We each downloaded some random things (I was been extra careful though seeing that his antivirus use was done), I wasn't able to use it for about 1.5-2.5 weeks due to my mothers inconvenient annoyances in thinking I'm obsessed with it's use to play and visit social networking sites to the point were she will not let me use it for any resourceful use (she's not that bright seeing that I barely touch my social networking account, but do play games more occasionally), but recently she was forced to let me use it. But as soon as I logged in the blue screen pops up (IN ALL TYPES OF SAFE MODE also). I have been able to load from CD-ROM and I can still go to everything before the windows login screen. I can't buy anything to fix it (and my mom and brother aren't concerned, because they think I'm some kind of super genius that fixes everything in their lives and rely to much on that, and are very unwilling to use any money to do anything about it), but I can use another computer and have many blank disks to use. So does anyone know how to fix without using any programs, Safe mode (cmd+network unable also), or logging in, preferably using a CD that can be booted from start, or another computers capabilities. Please help me on fixing it.

Thanks in advance
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Mar 18, 2011 at 04:02 PM
Hello

On the blue screen what is the 10 caracter error code beginning with 0x?