and wat about bluetooth drivers
please explain me clearly sir

awaiting for your reply
Related:

3 responses

Anonymous User
Apr 17, 2011 at 03:11 AM
Hello,

Bluetooth is a proprietary open wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short wavelength radio transmissions) from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks with high levels of security.
Bluetooth exists in many products, such as the iPod Touch, Lego Mindstorms NXT, PlayStation 3, PSP Go, telephones, the Nintendo Wii, and some high definition headsets, modems, and watches. The technology is useful when transferring information between two or more devices that are near each other in low-bandwidth situations. Bluetooth is commonly used to transfer sound data with telephones (i.e., with a Bluetooth headset) or byte data with hand-held computers (transferring files).

There are now thousands of computers that are equipped with a Bluetooth device or Bluetooth pendrive that you can buy and plug into your computer or laptop.

Hope I was clear in my explanations.

Regards!
i was very much pleased with your explanation

is there any chance of loading it from internet
Anonymous User
Apr 17, 2011 at 08:11 AM
If your computer is equipped with a Bluetooth controller, you can download the driver on the official website of the computer brand name, or you can order online or purchase a bluetooth pendrive in the computer stores.

Regards.