Missing recovery CD2 for ACER Extensa 2300

Closed
mickomate - Jan 21, 2009 at 07:53 AM
tinak Posts 2 Registration date Thursday December 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 31, 2009 - Dec 17, 2009 at 09:33 PM
Hello,
I am a novice at all this, so my question maybe silly.
My system crashed; so I tried to fix it with the recovery CDs.
I had the System CD, and the Recovery CD1 only to find that my Recovery CD2 was missing.
Now I can only reboot the system to about 25% and that is it.
Please, I need any ideas on how to fix this problem; via the web or anywhere.
p.s. I have tried downloading a torrent in the hope of transferring via CD and/or USB.....no luck in opening the file even on my desktop.
Micko
Related:

3 responses

Hi I have the acer 2300, I have both recoevery cd 1 & 2, I could copy it for you if you want,

Alex
tdvnewf Posts 1 Registration date Saturday August 29, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 30, 2009
Aug 30, 2009 at 11:52 AM
I have a acer 2300 and need the first cd, mine is scratched and two files are curropted. Any help
TDVNEWF
I also have an Acer Extensa 2300 and I am sure that it still has the recovery partition on it, but can't for the life of me remember how to access it.
Can you tell me how to and if it is missing from my machine (I might have removed it a long time ago) could you copy and upload/torrent the recovery cds?
I need the first cd, as mine is damaged I only need two files from the cd, can you upload them somewhere so that i can make my first cd again?
I ALSO NEED BOTH DISK FOR MY ACER TRAVELMATE 2300.
superfreakz Posts 17 Registration date Wednesday October 1, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2009
Jan 22, 2009 at 02:27 AM
hi,

try to find the cd.

well, if the file could not be open, this is because it might have been in the .rar format.

download the WinRar software to open it.

download it through this link:

http://rapidlibrary.com/index.php?q=winrar&filetype=0

try this link to see if you can get the recovery cd:

http://rapidlibrary.com/index.php?q=recovery+cd+for+vista&filetype=0

let me know if it helps.
tinak Posts 2 Registration date Thursday December 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 31, 2009
Dec 17, 2009 at 09:33 PM
hello,everybody,i am a new member. i hope you will foegive my fault!!
and now,i was planing to buy dreambox receiver from China,but i don't know which company i can buy from.
and yesterday,i hear somebody said there is company named shenzhen forever well business co.,ltd,the company produce this kind of receiver well.i have got a person's contact:MSN sdstbsz@hotmail.com.
any body can tell me what about the company??

Thanks