- Monitor won't receive signal from PC
- Monitor not getting signal from pc - Guide
- Monitor not receiving signal ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Computer monitor not receiving signal - Forum - Monitor
- Lg monitor d-sub no signal ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- Monitor: No signal 'Entering power saving mode shortly' ✓ - Forum - Monitor
I found the RAM and I took it out and gave it a wipe with a dry cloth (It was really dusty.) and I put it back in the same slot, I still couldn't get the display on the monitor to work so I took it out again and tried the other slot, it is the same result as before, so I don't think it's the RAM..