Gateway 700 wireless keyboard problem

Closed
cat - Jun 13, 2011 at 03:48 PM
catept2922 Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 13, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2011 - Jun 14, 2011 at 12:38 AM
.-Hello,
High Tech Forum, I have been trying with no success to fix a problem with my gateway 700 XL PC wireless keyboard.
I would be so greatful and appreciative if anyone could tell me how to fix this problem, as my keyboard will only type numbers. Please could someone help, thankyou for your time and consideration. sincerely, CAT , thankyou. if no one can help i completely understand. just thought maybe it has happened to someone else.
Please, Please, Please Help.

Related:

3 responses

Anonymous User
Jun 13, 2011 at 03:57 PM
Greetings,

Have you enabled the NumLock function of yuour keyboard.

Find the NumLck key (normally on the toprow of key) and press Fn (Function) and NumLck at the same time. That will toggle OFF the numLock setting.

Let me know!
catept2922 Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 13, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2011
Jun 13, 2011 at 07:07 PM
had to leave for a while, on return tried suggestion with no luck. thank you. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled software with no luck. I am pretty sure it started when i cleaned the keyboard after removeing batteries. open to anymore suggestions. thank you. I will be here all evering now. cat
catept2922 Posts 2 Registration date Monday June 13, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2011
Jun 14, 2011 at 12:38 AM
Bionic, just wanted to thank you for trying, Re: keyboard problem, It has stumped me. I am know computer genuis by any means but have usually been able to figure out problems. for me, this one has been very difficult. thanks again and please do understand that I appreciate you trying , thank you. catept2922,
please let me know if there is anything that comes to mind that might point me in the right direction.