Hotmail Email Account blocked - warning

Solved/Closed
Crystal1 - Jun 18, 2011 at 08:46 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 18, 2011 at 03:54 PM
It all started for me Jun 3. I checked email on Jun 2,evening. Next morning, it said I was hacked. I have another account and called or emailed friends and NO ONE received ANY spams from my hacked account.

I answered all their questions except for the last 4 digits of my credit card. I don't use credit card on Email so why do they want it. I even gave them folder titles and email addresses, but they refuse to reopen the account. We have had this account for over 15 years! One of the first to open on Hotmail. I replied for 5 times, with additional information each time.

How can I get them to let me reopen the email?

I know I have given them enough info to reopen the account, but they still won't do it.
As with everyone else, I NEED THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT reopened!

Please....Help??? Somebody help????

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jun 18, 2011 at 11:16 AM
(THANK GOD) you know the reason behind this bloody crap hacking... ur mail id has been hacked and i think you were facing web defacing technique, whoever hacked your id, is guessing that you use credit card & forcing you to give your credit card 4 digit pin no.

I suggest you to don't use your id from now. I know you were feel like toy now.. but still beware dont give your sensitive data to any website.

HAVE A HAPPY SURFING
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jun 18, 2011 at 03:54 PM
Greetings,

I totally agree with tech-pipe. There is a way to recover your account but, why risk again, obviously your system as well as Hotmail have security leaks.

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/#topedit

Best to use your private e-mail software.

Good luck