Non function tosh satellite L300

Closed
lt1364 - Aug 15, 2011 at 10:50 AM
 Anonymous User - Aug 17, 2011 at 09:13 AM
Hello, i have a toshiba satellite L300(vista) sitting very close by......and everytime i boot up it goes straight to"launch start-up repair (recommended) .....then its says "windows is loading files" and then it looks like its going to windows start up screen, but before then the screen goes blank , then a nasty shade of grey with a pop up window entitled [x:/windows/system32/drvload.exe.........their is a cursor in the window which will not let me type anything...and then after 2 mins up pops a message entitled "system recovery options" telling me the programme cannot start, and to click "ok" to turn off the computer........i have tried all of the factory restore solutions that are available, i have done a memory check (all ok) and i have even taken the battery out just in case its a problem between the power cable and the battery being set differently........i am now close to getting a branch off a tree and physically threatening (basil fawlty style) this lump of plastic that is sitting motionless before me....any advise will be greatly appreciated....thankyou in advance

Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Aug 17, 2011 at 09:13 AM
Greetings,

You can try to repair this file by starting Windows Vista with the original CD-ROM

installation. Choose "Repair your computer" in the first screen to start repair.

Refer to the link below for more details and click on "How do use Startup Repair?"
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows?ui=en-US&rs=en-001&ad=US

Good Luck