Laptop not booting up at all

Closed
Kipool - Sep 1, 2011 at 11:44 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Sep 1, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Hello,

I have a problem with my laptop. I tried putting the licence number for an antivirus but the message that came up was that there was no connection to the Internet. I assume the virus that lies on my computer cut off the access to Internet for any antivirus/antimalware program. So, I tried doing the same in safe mode with networking, but that won't fork. The system seems to want to start, but then a blue screen flashes up for a second or so and it goes back to the point where it is asking me to choose the booting mode. I went into the MSCONFIG and clicked on Safe MOde with Networking, restarted the computer but the same thing happens, blue screen flashing up and nothing else. Now, I do not seem to be able to start in normal mode either. Can anyone tell me how to get back to the normal mode? Many thanks!
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Sep 1, 2011 at 12:22 PM
We will need to know what version of Windows you are using.