My acer aspire 1, d255-tdqkk wont start up

Closed
dmcco70 - Sep 7, 2011 at 05:10 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 13, 2011 at 05:32 AM
i have tried multiple ways but it wont start, i have folders for the lawyers on this that i really need, the computer keeps starting up then going to install windows when it blinkes for a second and displays this message each time- (the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. windows installation cannot proceed. to install windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation. pls help :(.

i have gone through the fn and esc way and the alt f10 way (which has a black screen with colours at the top), i have also gone through the computer ways. it always pops up to that message. please help also i got the virus downloading from pirate bay so i dont know if theres any special viruses you would know but i need help please :c
Related:

4 responses

Gervarod Posts 306 Registration date Saturday March 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2014 21
Sep 7, 2011 at 10:10 AM
helo there as i need to know is it windows 7 or vista so i can check it out for you and look up some reearch for you my chap.

Regards,

Gervarod
its windows 7 starter up, thankyou if you can find something and for looking
Gervarod Posts 306 Registration date Saturday March 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2014 21
Sep 8, 2011 at 07:54 PM
hello please follow Ambucias instructions as he is the wizard in this forum just to let you know i look up to him when i have to fix friends computers from malware and viruses.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Sep 8, 2011 at 05:23 AM
Greetings dmcco70,

1.Restart your computer.

2.When the computer starts you will see your computer's hardware being listed. When you see this information start to gently tap the F8 key on your keyboard repeatedly until you are presented with the Windows 7 Advanced Boot Options screen

3.Using the arrow keys, select the Safe Mode with networking option.

4.Then press the enter key on your keyboard to boot into Windows 7 Safe Mode.

Let me know if that works and we will get on to the next step to crush the virus.

If it does not work, insert your Windows 7 CD and boot. Choose the repair option. (You may lose some data)

Good luck
it keeps coming up with the message above and just restarts i keep trying different things and it keeps doing the same thing
and its a mini computer with no disc slots :/
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Sep 9, 2011 at 05:23 AM
Pirate Bay should be renamed Virus Bay!

Looks like your MSI.exe (Microsoft System Installer) has been corrupted. We have tried every possible to get the OS to get started.

Without the possibility to boot from a recovery disk, I am sorry to say that you are marooned up the stream without an oar.

I suggest that you contact the manufacturer to get some advice.

Good luck
thanx for the help, it is just my day got the flu (flem infection) and i find out my computers screwed lol, i guess theres a way to get the files off, might just sell pieces of this
Sep 13, 2011 at 05:32 AM
dmcco70,

First I suggest that you stay in bed and drink lots of fluids.

I suggest you see a technician who would remove the hard disk and get the files off.

Get well soon