Recover deleted message

Solved/Closed
abhishek - Sep 14, 2011 at 03:32 AM
 Anonymous User - Sep 14, 2011 at 05:40 AM
sir/mam,
i have deleted an important message from my phone samsung star2, and i want to recover it any how. so, please tell me how can i???
this is very important for me. So please tell me.

1 response

Anonymous User
Sep 14, 2011 at 05:40 AM
Hello,

The best answer is to call your mobile phone service provider. Your provider handles the network your phone is tied to. This is also the network the SIM card talks with. If any of the messages you deleted were stored on the SIM card as well as on the phone memory, you may be able to retrieve them by calling the network. The process will take a while, since you will need to prove who you are to the network and request the private information be sent to you. I am not sure how the process might work exactly, but chances are you will have to submit a form in writing to access that stored information. You may also have to pay a fee.

Given that the network will delete old data after a certain period of time passes, you may not be able to get the messages you want if they are older than a month or two. Any messages deleted from the phone will be gone via the phone. There is no way to get them back. You could try using a device that reads SIM cards, but these are expensive and not easily found. If you can locate the device, you may be able to retrieve it on your end, but this is also doubtful as others have tried.
Deleting information you still needed to retain often means the information is gone for good and that you will be unable to access it ever again. This is why the suggestion of talking with your service provider is probably the best option you have in order to at least try the very last option out there for any retrieval of data regarding your phone.

Good Luck!