Bios-windows boot

Closed
tihelj marko - Sep 14, 2011 at 10:11 AM
Streetboyz Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday September 14, 2011 Status Member Last seen September 14, 2011 - Sep 14, 2011 at 02:13 PM
<gras><gras>Hi I have the following problem, namely: when I insert a CD or DVD from Windows (because I would like to install new windows) I can not! Should be pressed F12 (boot menu) options out there that I got the boot from USB, CD, IDE drive, here I press Option 1, in which I appear on the screen: selected boot disk not availible, In bios I have tried many things, but not about me, I can not prepare the computer so that we bootal from CD / DVD drive, if you please, if you can help solve the problem?
In advance thank you this a nice big sunny greetings from our dear country of Slovenia.
</gras></gras>
Related:

2 responses

Anonymous User
Sep 14, 2011 at 10:24 AM
I'm not sure if you did this

Press F2 ,Enter BIOS -boot sequence

make sure that your CD drive is selected as first bootable device
Hi in this menu, I've tried but I failed, does not work. no matter how put options, we can not find signs that drive or that is not available, I do not know what to do ve?? because I already gave up slowly, do not know kolikorat I've installed Windows on different computers, but with this Dell computer ... however, the problem is, I can not explain abundant let alone resiti.prosim for help.
did everything as you are dictated to me, and then press F12 to have written: Strike the F1 key TO CONTINUE, F2 to Run the setup utility, where I press F1, then I is displayed: Selected boot device not available. Here it all ends. nekakrat I try to change the order, but always appeared to me the same. What can we do? you have any idea how?
Anonymous User
Sep 14, 2011 at 11:33 AM
so the issue is you cant change the order?

You can try this

Select the CD/DVD drive menu ,Press + or - sign to change the boot sequence order
can not be, but if that is where the hell you do that, where in the bios?
Anonymous User
Sep 14, 2011 at 11:57 AM
Press F2 and not F1

You should enter BIOS

You can find different tabs -Select the BOOT tab

which has the boot sequence
Streetboyz Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday September 14, 2011 Status Member Last seen September 14, 2011
Sep 14, 2011 at 02:13 PM
Any people individual had success chilling a drive to fix this problem, but I tones, or see reflex lights, your Mac is indicating a component difficulty. We proven changing the arcanum but it makes no conflict. Sure sufficiency, I got a chime. reliable to reboot from added Mac track, boot from the Instal saucer

[url=http://www.thaddeusjewellers.com/jewellery/tresor-paris]tresor paris[/url]
[url=http://www.thaddeusjewellers.com/jewellery/tresor-paris]tresor paris[/url]