- Reformatting laptop
- Reformat dell laptop - How-To - Laptop computer
- How to reformat toshiba laptop - How-To - Laptop computer
- How to reformat dell laptop windows 7 - How-To - Laptop computer
- How to reformat Samsung laptop ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- How to reformat a toshiba satelite laptop ✓ - Forum - Laptop
The "no bootable devices found" message means you hard drive does not work or is disconnected. Since it can't find you hard drive you can't doe a restore. You will probably need to buy a new hard drive and re-install Windows. I hope you made the required backup CD's when the system was new.