December 8, 2020
-
Registration date
Tuesday June 30, 2020
Status
Last seen
March 17, 2021
-
Good evening. My connex slim book just switched off and now won't switch back on. The powerbutton isn't working and the power light doesn't go on even though its on charger.

I have no clue what to do. Please help!
Related:

2 replies

Registration date
Tuesday June 30, 2020
Status
Last seen
March 17, 2021
Your computer suddenly turned-off and won't turn back on could be a possible result of a faulty power cord. You can use a multimeter to test for a potential open circuit. If there is sufficient electrical connection, the multimeter will beep, or else it would probably mean that power cords are faulty.

Continuing to use the faulty power supply can result in damage to the computer and should be replaced immediately.

A damaged battery can also interfere with the computer's startup process. Try removing the battery, then starting the computer without it.

More methods you can just try
https://www.minitool.com/data-recovery/fix-my-laptop-wont-turn-on-009.html
Registration date
Tuesday June 30, 2020
Status
Last seen
March 17, 2021
When your PC won’t turn on, it can be hard to know where to start fixing it. Modern PCs are complex machines, so it might not be immediately obvious where the problem originates.

There are some most common solutions for getting your computer up and running with that spectrum of problems in mind.

1. Try a different power source
2. Try a different power source
3. Let the battery charge
4. Check your display
5. Check your BIOS or UEFI settings
6. Try Safe Mode
7. Disconnect everything non-essential
8. Make sure nothing has come loose
9. Check for ransomware or a virus

You can try more basic troubleshooting steps to see if your laptop can turn on again.
https://www.minitool.com/data-recovery/fix-my-laptop-wont-turn-on-009.html

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!