Virus does not let me open AVG, Hijackthis,

Closed
longmantz Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday October 5, 2011 Status Member Last seen October 5, 2011 - Oct 5, 2011 at 04:29 PM
 Anonymous User - Oct 5, 2011 at 11:58 PM
Hello,

I ran a scan on my computer with avg. it said it some components were missing so I figured I had a virus of some sort. then, it found and healed all virus except 3. when I went to go back and see the virus vault and results. it didn't show them anymore but my computer began to slow down.

now, I am unable to open avg. or any type of virus software. My AVG was showing a critical error so I went to the free.avg and re downloaded it. But it completely stopped downloading. So I don't have any anti-virus program on my computer.

I tried downloading it again to no avail. I also tried. malwarebytes and downloaded the iexplorer.exe file. when I opened it, it opened for like a second then it crashed. I tried to reopen it but it told me I may not permission to open it. on my task manager there is there is a process that is called 1570276229:2054973346.exe, I have never seen it.

I just need help. I have usually been able to remove any virus but this one has me on lock. PLEASE HELP.

Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Oct 5, 2011 at 11:58 PM
IMP:

I suspect that your PC has been infected with ZEROACCESS ROOTKIT.

I need you to follow some steps:

Boot into safemode with networking,download and run this

http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/antizeroaccess.exe

You may get a warning that PC has zero access rootkit,press Y to remove it and restart

Now download tdsskiller from here

https://support.kaspersky.com/downloads/utils/tdsskiller.exe

Run this,

It should find a hidden file and zaccess rootkit

DO NOT skip hidden files if tdsskiller asks to skip,JUST SELECT CURE OR DELETE OPTIONS

Reboot and scan again ,if TDSSKIller scan looks clean then PC should be ok

but usually this rootkit jumps and infects different drivers on each and every reboot,if you see tht tdsskiller finds rootkit after every restart please let us know.You may need to use advanced tools.