Black screen and constant beep

Closed
R - Oct 10, 2011 at 04:51 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 11, 2011 at 12:04 AM
Hello,

Yesterday, i was reading something from word when the computer suddenly went to the blue screen of death and started dumping physical memory.

After that it went for a restart and asked i i would like to start windows normally. When i pressed enter it starting doing this one continuing beeeeep. In order not to wake everyone up in my house i unplugged the cable and removed the battery from my laptop.

Now when i try to turn on my computer it is just a black screen with the continuing beeep.-

Any ideas anyone?

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 11, 2011 at 12:04 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.