Unable to open ATT homepage

Closed
Eve - Oct 19, 2011 at 06:13 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 20, 2011 at 01:23 AM
Hello,
I am unable to open the homepage and check my mail, but I'm able to go to other websites. I am in a hotel and did not have a problem when I used the business center computer or checking my mail via phone. I also did not have a problem checking my mail while at the airport the same day. The only thing I did on my lap top since then was register my Rosetta Stone software.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 20, 2011 at 01:23 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.