- Acer laptop not charging no light
- Acer 5315 Laptop won't boot to windows ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- My Laptop wont turn on ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Acer laptop not charging or turning on ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Acer laptop first charge - Forum - Hardware
- Laptop battery charged but shuts down unplugged ✓ - Forum - Laptop
You might have a bad plug in the laptop. If you "wiggled" the cord where it plugs into the laptop you might have broken the connection between the plug and the motherboard. This is a weak spot that often breaks. Fixing it requires a partial dis assembly of the laptop case and some soldering. Things best left to professional computer repair shops.